Update Your Details
It is important that both Keeper and animal records are kept up to date.
To update your details please sign in to your account.
Collar and Tag
As a dog owner, you have a legal obligation under the Control of Dogs Order 1992, to ensure your dog wears a collar and tag when in a public place.
- DogTrac ID tags are fully compliant with the law and the best protection you can give your dog.
- A microchip is not a substitute for a collar and tag but is also a legal requirement as of April 2016.
- 80% of lost dogs are reunited with their owner as a direct result of an ID tag.
- If your dog becomes lost, members of the public can contact you directly so that you can be reunited quickly without the dog warden or council’s involvement.
- You will also save on the expense of claiming the dog back and kennelling fees of at least £50.
- Should the council or dog warden find your dog in a public space without a collar and tag, you could be fined up to £5000.