DogTrac ID Tags
A DogTrac ID tag is as near a dog can get to actually being able to talk. If your dog was lost and he could talk, he would tell everyone he found exactly what his DogTrac tag tells you. His owners name and number and an alternative number, email address, vet's name, address and number, insurance details, medical issues, likes and dislikes (cats for instance). As well as age, gender (in case you don’t know where to look) and other relevant information.
We believe that if you have a dog, it’s not just a possession it's part of your family. If your dog goes missing it's a nightmare. A lot of dogs don’t wear their collars at home, so if they go walkabout, you're relying on microchips, if they have one, or posters, adverts and social media to find them. We have changed all that. If a dog goes missing just hit the 'Lost Dog' button on the DogTrac app, or via the website click the 'Lost my Dog' link. An instant alert is sent by SMS and email to everybody in the 'DogWatch' community within a 5 mile radius - a 'Lost Dog' poster on every street corner within seconds.
- Smart tag using the latest NFC and QR technology to help get your dog home, fast
- Online pet profile for life
- Lost dog alert - Instant 'lost dog' notifications sent to the local DogWatch community
- DogTrac protects your dog, even when he’s not wearing his tag
- You get an instant SMS and email alert when your dog is found
- Geo-location - pinpoints exactly where your dog has been found
DogTrac ID scanning app for IOS and Android